About Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University
M.J.P. Rohilkhand University was established in 1975 as an affiliating University. Its status was upgraded to affiliating-cum-residential university in 1985 when four teaching Departments were established in the campus. In 1987 three more Departments were added. In August 1997 Rohilkhand University was renamed as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University. The University has taken an overall perspective of development plan and thereby modified University status by including new Faculties of Engineering and Technology, Management, Applied Sciences, Education and Allied Sciences etc. It has more than 215 affiliated colleges.
MJP Rohilkhand University Bareilly has modified status by including new Faculties of Engineering and Technology, Management, Applied Sciences, Education and Allied Sciences etc.
The core programs are mainly at Masters Level while professional, technical and vocational belong to under graduate level. The university is been graded ‘B’ by NAAC.
The University headquarter is located at Bareilly with its territorial jurisdiction extending over the districts of Bareilly, Moradabad, Rampur, Bijnore, Jyotibaphule Nagar, Baduan, Pilibhit, and Shahjahanpur.
Uttar Pradesh State Universities Act, 1997
Type of University
Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
How to Reach Us
- Nearest Railway Station: Bareilly 7KM
- Nearest Bus station: Philibhit bypass 6 KM and 2 KM
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Admission 2019
Application forms for UG and PG courses can be filled online on payment of requisite amount of the application fee by Credit/Debit Card or through Net- Banking.
- MJPRU offers B.Tech and B.Pharm programs in different streams, minimum eligibility is a pass in 10+2 with PCM/B with 45% marks in aggregate.
- BHMCT requires a pass in 10+2 in any group.
- Admission to B.Tech, B. Pharm and BHMCT is offered on the basis of valid score in Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) followed by counselling.
- Candidates can secure admission in B.P.Ed and B.El.Ed programs on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by MJPRU while B.Ed admissions are granted as per the rules laid down by NCTE time to time.
- A valid score in UPSEE is required to take admission in MBA and MCA courses. Final seats are allotted through counselling followed by GD and PI.
- B.Pharm degree is mandatory for M.Pharm course. Although the admission is given on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination but preference will be given to the GPAT score holders.
- The admission to M.A, MSW and MRDM programs is purely merit-based.
- The candidates have to qualify in Online Entrance Test conducted by the university to secure admission in LL.B, LL.M, M.Sc and M.Ed programs.
- Students with a PG degree in the relevant discipline are eligible to apply for M.Phil and Ph.D. programs.
- MJP Rohilkhand University conducts a written test to offer admission in M.Phil while Research Aptitude Test (RET) score is required to take admission in Ph.D. program.
- The application forms for M.Phil and Ph.D. can be downloaded from the official website of MJPRU.
- Details of Online form, admit card, Result and Merit list can be obtained from the official website of the university.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- UPSEE Admit Card and Allotment Letter
- UPSEE Fee Receipt
- Marks sheet of class X and XII (Original along with five set of photocopies)
- 4 passport size colour photographs
- Domicile and Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Separate DD for Academic and Hostel Fee drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly’
- Identity and Address proof
- GAP Affidavit, Migration Certificate, Income Certificate
- Medical Certificate
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Exam Result
Steps to get Your result for MJPRU:
- Visit the official website of the MJP University.
- In the main menu, click on the ‘Examination’ section followed by Results.
- After clicking on the ‘Result’ section, two links will be displayed on the screen.
- Main Examination Results
- Affiliated Colleges Results
- Click on the desired link & you will be redirected to the result listing page.
- Now enter your roll number, name & submit.
- Save & download the scorecard for future reference.
MJPRU Exam Admit Card Download
- Candidates have to fill up the application form for the entrance examination. Once the candidate has cleared the eligibility criteria he/she will have to fill the online application form and pay the application fee through net banking.
- Once the application has been submitted the candidate must download the Admit Card for the entrance exam.
- The University uploads the admit card online on their Official website.
- The candidates have to download their admit card from the university website. Admit cards will not be sent individually by post.
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Affiliated Colleges Major Colleges of MJPRU:
- Institute of Dental Science, Bareilly
- R.B.D. Mahila Mahavidyalaya, Bijnor
- Prem Prakash Gupta Institute of Engineering & Management, Bareilly
- Lord Mahavira College of Law - [LMCL], Moradabad
- Krishna College of Law,Bijnor
- Jyoti College of Management, Science and Technology - [JCMST], Bareilly
- Veerk Kunwar Degree College - [VKDC], Bijnor
- S.M College, Chandauli
- Wilsonia Degree College - [WDC], Moradabad
- Rotary Institute of Management and Technology - [RIMT], Chandausi
- Lokmani Memorial Degree College, Bijnor
- J.S Hindu (P.G.) College, Amroha
- APEX College of Management and Computer Application - [ACMCA],Rampur
- Regional College of Professional Studies & Research, Bareilly
- Future Institute of management Studies - [FIMS], Bareilly
- Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Science - [SRMSIMS],Bareilly
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University Major Courses
The following table shows the courses provided by MJPRU:
Types of Courses
Number of Courses
Pre Doctoral Programs
Some of the courses are following: B.Tech, B.Pharm, BHMCT, B.P.Ed, B.El.Ed, B.Ed, LL.B/LL.M, M.Sc, M.Ed, B.El.Ed/B.P.Ed, M.A/M.Pharm/MSW, PG Diploma