About Mangalayatan University
Mangalayatan University was founded in the year 2006 and located at Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh. Being a private university it is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC). At Mangalayatan University the faculty staffs are highly qualified and knowledgeable individuals which hail from prestigious educational institutes like IITs, NITs, top US universities and other high rated institutes. The latest teaching methods and constant learning methodology among the faculty regarding latest technological and industrial advances have created a new level of teaching practice. The vision of Mangalayatan University is to give students high-quality educational experience leading to legitimately rewarding career opportunities in future. Mangalayatan University is tying up with several industry leaders in order to make industrial training and exposure a growing part of its core curriculum. On the basis of strategic tie-ups with MICA, NID, Andritz, Great Lakes Institute of Energy Management & Research, Entrepreneurship Development Institute, and other such high-class organizations, MU has been able to impart to its student's industry integrated knowledge.
Mangalayatan University Admission 2019
Mangalayatan University has six departments which offer multiple full-time B.Tech, BCA and Engineering Diploma programs at UG level and M.Tech and MCA programs at PG level. The university also offers M.phil and Ph.D. program in Engineering & Computer Applications, Apart from regular courses, Mangalayatan University also offers Lateral Entry admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and Diploma courses.
- Candidates can apply in both online and offline modes. Application fee can be paid either through Electronic Payment Gateway or through DD.
- Those who want to get admission in B.Tech (Lateral Entry) must have completed Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc in Mathematics with minimum 65% marks.
- Mangalayatan University also offers B.Sc (Hons.), the minimum requirement is a 10+2 pass with (PCM/ PCB/ PCSM or equivalent) minimum 65% marks.
- The eligibility requirement for BCA is 65% in 10+2 with Mathematics while for BBA/ B.Com (Hons.) and BA a 10+2 pass with 65% marks is mandatory.
- LL.B program requires Graduation with 60% while for B.Pharm 65% marks in D.Pharm are required.
- M.Tech admission is granted on the basis of minimum 65% marks in the relevant B.Tech discipline.
- M.Sc program requires 60% in B.Sc in the relevant stream.
- The candidates with 60% in B.Pharm are eligible for M.Pharm course while LL.M course requires LL.B/ BA-LL.B/ BBA-LL.B degree with 60% marks including CLAT or LSAT score.
- The minimum eligibility for MCA and MCA (Lateral) is 60% marks in Graduation with Math at 10+2 or UG level.
- MA/ M.Com/ MBA and PG Diploma courses require 60% marks in Graduation.
- M.Ed program requires 60% marks in B.Ed./ BA. B.Ed. / B.Sc or B.Ed.
- The minimum eligibility for M.Phil program is 60% marks in MA (Education) or M.Ed.
- Admission to B.Tech (Lateral)/ B.Sc./ BA/ B.Pharm/ and D.Pharm is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination followed by an interview.
- The admission to BBA/ B.Com/ B.Ed and BCA is done on the basis of score of Mangalayatan University Entrance Examination (MUEE) followed by an interview round.
- During the admission to LL.B program, candidates’ CLAT score or MUEE marks and merit in 10+2 followed by an interview will be taken into account.
- Candidates are admitted to M.Tech course on the basis of their score in MUEE/ GATE or UPSEE followed by an interview.
- Admission to M.Sc./ M.Pharm/ MA/ MFA/ Diploma and Certificate courses is given on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination and performance in the interview round.
- M.Phil and Ph.D. admission is done through MUEE and score obtained in the interview round,
Mangalayatan University Online Exam Form
Process of online Exam Form
- In online mode, Candidates will do their payments through SBI Bank Gateway where he/she has to choose the mode 'Miscellaneous' & fill out the form including the amount of Rs. 500. Once completed, a Transaction id will be generated. Please copy that Transaction Id & paste it (inside 'Transaction Id field') while submitting the Form. This id will help us to validate your payment transaction.
- University will inform the candidate about the Examination Date/Other Information by calling them.
Mangalayatan University Exam Admit Card Download
Candidate must produce the admit card while appearing for the exam.
Also, you can find the latest details of other career details along with necessary information like application form, Entrance Exam date, syllabus and much more.
We have added Google +1 button along with facebook to our career section. You can stay connected with your friends’ social circle and even can recommend them to get instantaneous details within minutes of publication.
Candidates can also get latest information regarding MANGALAYATAN UNIVERSITY ADMIT CARD details directly into their Mail Box by Subscribing to our Job Updates by Email service.
We keep updating all the latest details here so please Bookmark this page using Control+D and don`t miss any details.
Mangalayatan University Major Courses
- Human Resource Management
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Electrical Engineering
- Paint Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Marine Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Commercial Practice
- Food Technology
- Agricultural Sciences
- Veterinary Sciences
- Chemical and Electro Chemical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Nano Technology
- Seed Science and Technology
- Printing Technology
- Beauty and Hair Dressing
- Travel and Tourism
- Optical Engineering