About West Bengal Animal And Fishery Science
West Bengal Animal and Fishery Science (WBUAFS) came into existence on 2nd January 1995 through West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences Act of 1995 to impart education, training and to conduct research in dairy sciences and fishery sciences, veterinary and animal sciences. It also aims to cater the needs of the farming community of the State of West Bengal and other parts of the country. WBUAFS is regarded as the second oldest veterinary college in the country. The courses offered by WBUAFS in the undergraduate program are B.S.Sc., B.Tech, and B.F.Sc. In Postgraduate course it offers M.V.Sc. and also offers Ph.D. course.
WBUAFS Admission 2018
West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences was established in the year 1995 at Belgachia, West Bengal. WBUAFS offers UG, PG and a Ph.D. course. The courses offered are in 3 faculties, viz., Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Dairy Technology and Fishery Sciences.
- Admissions to West Bengal University of Animal and Fishery Sciences are based on the WBJEE score of the candidate.
- Interested candidates need to possess a minimum of 50% qualifying marks in academics, entrance test, and PI.
- Weightage of the merit list is divided accordingly 40% is for the performance of candidates in academics, 40% in the entrance test and 20% in Personal Interview.
West Bengal Animal And Fishery Science Online Exam Form
- Candidate can download the application from the official website address of WEST BENGAL UNIVERSITY OF ANIMAL AND FISHERY SCIENCES.
West Bengal Animal And Fishery Science Major Courses
- BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY [B.TECH] (DAIRY TECHNOLOGY)
- BACHELOR OF FISHERIES SCIENCE [B.F.SC]
- BACHELOR OF VETERINARY SCIENCE [BVSC] & A.H.
- MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY [M.TECH] (DAIRY TECHNOLOGY)
- MASTER OF SCIENCE [M.SC] (DAIRY TECHNOLOGY)
- MASTER OF FISHERIES SCIENCE [M.F.SC]
- MASTER OF VETERINARY SCIENCE [M.V.SC]